Thursday, October 15, 2009

Overlook on Angela's Ashes

Angela's Ashes was a book I reviewed in class and it was interesting to hear about this kids's life and see what problems and situations he went through. I like sucsess stories and I would like to hear McCourt's sucsess story.
I've heard kid's who have alcoholic parents and in this book McCourt has a Father who is one. I want to see how McCourt deals with his Father and how his living style is, also what are his point of views. Usually you can learn from books like this and get an understanding of what the author is going through, another thing to look at is what the author feels through the book, it not only is a book but it was his life at one time. I think this book will be real good and interesting to find out somebody's story in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment